MERCEDES BENZ MIAMI FASHION WEEK : BEST FASHION BLOG 2011
Mercedes Benz Miami Fashion Week
- Mercedes-Benz is a German manufacturer of automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks. It is currently a division of its parent company, Daimler AG (formerly DaimlerChrysler AG), after previously being owned by Daimler-Benz.
- “Mercedes Benz”, also known as “The Politician”, is an a cappella song sung by Janis Joplin, in which she asks the Lord to buy her a Mercedes-Benz, a color TV, and a “night on the town”.
- A brand of car manufactured by DaimlerChrysler
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or “houses” to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- The dialect of Illinois (an Algonquian language) of this people
- A member of an American Indian people formerly living mainly in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin and more recently inhabiting areas of Ohio, Kansas, and Oklahoma
- M.I.A.M.I. (Money Is A Major Issue) is the debut studio album by rapper Pitbull. The album was released on August 24, 2004, and peaked at number 14 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.
- a member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan
- a city and resort in southeastern Florida on Biscayne Bay; the best known city in Florida; a haven for retirees and a refuge for Cubans fleeing Castro
2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS & Mercedes Benz SLK
P.D. El tipo que esta ahi, me tomo una foto con un celular, justo al darse cuenta de que yo habia fotografiado al Camaro, para despues llamarle sigilosamente a quien sabe quien… habra sido el "Guarro"??… :S
Mercedes Benz 220